- Anna (21)
- Agnes (15)
- Silvia (11)
- Amber (10)
- Alaska-Beauty (9)
- Kim (8)
- mary (8)
- Amanda (6)
- Karen (6)
- Linda (6)
- evik: Hi Aditha, the xanthan gum gel does not really soak in. It is normal it acts that way on the skin. You might...
- Sid: I’m trying to make a protein shake with whey supplement, milk and liquid sunflower lecithin. But try as I...
- Inne: can you make this mascara without the waterfase? Does the waterfase makes the mascara harden once applied on...
- paul. m: Dear sir/madam We are pleased to know your company as the best manufacturer and supplier of good products....
- Sara: I have made a cream with commercial 99% aloe vera gel instead of water and lecithin with beeswax for...
Categoriesabout ingredients atopic dermatitis bath body cosmetics book reviews cosmetics experiments cosmetics making crazy soapy ideas deodorants eco-friendly household emulsifiers essential oils and flower water eyes face for beginners hair hands hydrolates lips LUSH-like massage milk soap My soap experiments oils shaving soap color soapmaking soapmaking basics soapmaking book reviews soapmaking techniques soapmaking tutorials soap molds soap recipes soap tips & tricks tools uncategorized
- Please provide a valid pinterest id
My Recent Pins