- evik: Hi Daniela, try adding citric acid – I believe your problem is pH too high? However, only when the soap...
- Amanda: Thank you for this post. I super appreciate your scientific approach to soap making and I am very impressed....
- Lily: Does beeswax soap really work as an emulsifier? Could one replace emulsifying wax with it in a lotion recipe?
- Rita Ade: Hi Evik, I followed your recipe but my soap is translucent and cloudy. Pls can you help me
- daniela: How can I adjust the PH if its levels aren’t good?
Categoriesabout ingredients atopic dermatitis bath body cosmetics book reviews cosmetics experiments cosmetics making crazy soapy ideas deodorants eco-friendly household emulsifiers essential oils and flower water eyes face for beginners hair hands hydrolates lips LUSH-like massage milk soap My soap experiments oils shaving soap color soapmaking soapmaking basics soapmaking book reviews soapmaking techniques soapmaking tutorials soap molds soap recipes soap tips & tricks tools uncategorized
- Please provide a valid pinterest id
My Recent Pins