Coconut soap snowballs – like Raffaello! :)
- coconut oil
- coconut milk
- coconut scent
And poured it in hemispheric shaped silicone molds (looks like half-snowball – my molds look exactly like World Cuisine Non-Stick Silicone Mold, Hemisphere) and after unmolding, I rolled the still sticky soap in a grated coconut.
I let you judge yourself how I succeeded – image on the right – and here is the recipe!
|45.9%||15.9 oz||450 g||coconut oil|
|44.5%||15.4 oz||436 g||grape-seed oil|
|9.6%||3.3 oz||94 g||palm oil|
|7 oz||200 g||distilled water|
|6.4 oz||180 g||coconut milk (1 small can)|
|0.46 oz||13 g||coconut FO (from gracefruit.com)|
|grated coconut to sprinkle|
1) I used the cold process method.
2) At a light trace I mixed in the coconut milk and whipped well
3) I added coconut FO and whipped until thick trace
4) Poured in molds
– part of the soap in the cupcake molds, which I sprinkled with pistachios
– part into the hemispheric molds
I did not insulate – this helped the soap to be hard, but still sticky the next day upon unmolding. This way I could sprinkle them – or rather roll around in the bowl containing grated coconut 🙂
It is so easy and looks amazing!