Versatile blogger award and my nominations
I didn’t know what it is, but now I do and here I share with you the rules of the nominations and who do I nominate 🙂
The rules (copy from Vklersatile blog award website):
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So first, I would really like to thank Silvia, as this makes me feel that writing this blog is worth it. It also helped me to discover her blog, which is excellent, because she really has very good ideas (and her soap packaging tutorials are very inspiring – something I am really not good at :))
Now my 15 nominees (not in particular order)
- The Point Of Interest – THE place to seek answers for all the cosmetics-making questions! Susan is a chemist and knows about all the ingredients, their compatibilities and how to combine them!
- Tout-naturellement [FR] – a question on how to make your own emulsifier from scratch? … and many more
- Pasito a Pasito [ESP] – go here for the most incredible soap designs (and how to do them!)
- Ladybug soapworks – another scientific at soapmaking, I really do enjoy reading Sarah’s posts and experiments!
- Plain and Pure – great resource of homemade natural cosmetics recipes – with Anne’s scientific approach!
- Lovin soap – if you love soap, go and see this great Amanda’s website full of tutorials!
- Soap queen – another great resource of soapmaking tutorials!
- Rebecca’s Soap Deli news – this is my source for surprising cosmetics and soap recipes
- Little House in suburbs – all about homemade (crafts, cuisine, bath&body, …) from lovely house
Shakespeare’s Sister’s Soap – thanks to Judith’s blog, I started distilling plants with pleasure 🙂
- Soap recipes 101 – I like to come here for soap recipe inspiration!
- Cosmetics Home Made Colchique [FR] – cosmetics recipes with French grace (also great for make-up recipes)
- Les Potions Magiques de Morgane la Fée [FR] – another great resource of French cosmetics recipes!
- 100% plantes ma passion [FR] – soaps and 100% plant based cosmetics recipes!
- Soap & restless – I like how the experiments finish with beautiful designs and wrapping…
7 things about myself (apart that I am soapmaking and cosmetics making addict :)), I:
- work in science
- am vegetarian
- love animals
- am married
- love dancing
- sing in an irish group and a jazz group
- play the piano, violin and bodhran (irish drum)
Which are your favourite blogs? Let me know in the comments below!